Keeping your Pearly Whites Clean during the Holidays
With the holidays and fun festivities coming up in December, it can get difficult to keep your teeth pearly white. With the coffee, tea and red wine at holiday parties, our teeth can become stained and discolored. At GSDS, we have come up with a guide on how to keep your pearly white teeth as clean as possible:
- Brush and floss your teeth regularly
- Drink water (sparkling water is best) after your cup of coffee or red wine to diminish stains
- Drink iced beverages so that you can use a straw
- Schedule cleanings more frequently
- Create a brighter base by scheduling a bleaching appointment with your Dentist
- Swish with Hydrogen Peroxide
Dental Assistants play an important role in educating patients. Providing your patients with tips and techniques is a fun, engaging way to improve their oral health.
We are excited to announce that enrollment for January classes has started. As part of the program, you will learn how to professionally whiten your teeth and create bleaching trays.
Please comment below if you have any questions.