Have a high school diploma or the equivalent and proof of current CPR certification.
Complete our 18-hour EDDA course.
Pass the written and clinical competency examinations.
Upon completion of this course, Student will receive a Georgia Board of Dentistry approved Expanded Duties Dental Assistant Certification.
1. Select The Program and Enroll.
2. Complete the Registration form and submit the required forms.
3. Access our Online Learning Platform. and Complete the short easy to understand academic portion.
(Once you Enroll your will receive an email with directions on how to access the online learning platform.)
4. Upon completion of the Part 1 of the program we will schedule your hands-on portion of the program. This portion will take one or two days depending on your availability.
5. Once the student has completed both portions of the program a Georgia Expanded Duties Certification will be given.