Includes everything in our:
- Front office training program
At completion of this program you will receive, OSHA, HIPPA, CPR Certification and dental Assistant Certification
[button icon=”fa-h-square” target=”_self” hover_type=”default” text=”Apply Now!” link=”/register/online-program-registration/”]
- Online program comprised of 10 online academic sessions equal to 78 hours of academic lectures and 30 hours of hands on training. Due to the fact that this is an online training class, our hands-on training is limited. We highly encourage you to complete 80 hours of an externship program so that you can practice your skills in a dental office with a live patient. If you would like, we can help guide you find local offices nearby that are accepting volunteer interns and will be happy to help you complete your competencies. We have designed these competencies for each one of your academic sessions so at the end of each session you can practice your learned skills in a dental office with a live patient. Contact us at [email protected] or 678-888-5198 for more information.
- Per high demand and requests from our previous students, we designed this program to bring the academic portion of the assisting classes to your fingertips. Our enhanced educational lectures filled with rich illustrations, demonstration videos, and instructor voice over the slide shows, will provide a great understanding of each subject.
- Each student will be assigned an instructor who will be in constant contact to ensure your progress in each step. Students in this program will also receive a welcome kit that will include their book, study materials, dentition models, alginate impression kit, pouring model kit, x-ray kit, and scrubs. This will allow you to get hands-on with different dental materials and have a chance to practice at the comfort of your home.
- Students can complete this online program at their own pace and upon completing each online session with successfully passing the quiz and exams, they can move to the next session.
- This program is one of the few in the nation that will allow an eager student that is willing to study every day and wants to complete this program as fast as one month, a possibility. However, if someone wants to take more time to attend to other life responsibilities and take this course at a slower pace, you can do so and still complete this program within a reasonable time frame.
- Externship is not a requirement to graduate from this program but we highly recommend 80 hrs of externship at your local dental office for additional understanding of the tasks you will be performing. It is also a great opportunity to do an externship at an office that you may be interested in seeking future employment. However, if you are interested to attend our office for completion of your externship please go to programs and sign up for our externship program.
- This program is part of our rolling enrollment system, which means upon your registration approval you can start this program at any time. This program’s cost is $1650.00 or as low as $180 per session. Click HERE for financial options & details.